AI Market Study
Strategy & New Market
LAM LHA supported a leading dual use AI company in their efforts to grow in the federal homeland security market.
- Project Features
- Regular monitoring of DHS solicitations and opportunity pipeline development
- Bi-weekly advisory calls with the executive team related to the DHS acquisition process and prioritization of federal opportunities
- Identification of potential teaming partners that would benefit from client’s AI solution; Identification of new customer opportunities
- Updates on new/emerging AI developments in the homeland security space
- Key Accomplishments
- Conducted an initial Market Study that identified the DHS posture related to the adoption of AI technologies.
- Developed and executed an engagement plan that created targeted messaging and win themes for the various agencies and POCs within DHS.
- Routine engagement of relevant government authorities to promote the vision and platform of the client and AI solutions more broadly.
- Assisted in development of a solution that used AI to address the unruly passenger phenomenon and connected executive team with leading U.S. airline.